We return to the Kingswood Community Shop with an autumn programme of digital classes, talks and support on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings.
Starting this Wednesday 10am-12 noon with our Community Tech Support, we provide FREE drop-in support help for your computer, tablet or mobile phone.
So if you are having a problem using your device or have a question you want answered? Pop in for a chat and a cup of tea!
19th October 10am to 12 noon
- Find out about our upcoming courses and register interest as part of Get Online Week.
- Hear a short talk “Intro to staying safe for parents.”
FAMILY SAFETY ONLNE
2nd November – 7th December 10am to 12 noon
- 6 week course to learn the basics of staying safe online for the family
- Topics include: Managing social media, keeping devices safe, how to deal with issues, parental controls and advice for young people.
COMMUNITY TECH SUPPORT
Wednesdays 29th Sept – 27th Oct 10am to 12 noon
- Do you have a problem or a question about your laptop, tablet or mobile phone?
- An opportunity to get some friendly advice or to practise with support
- Just drop In!
ACCESSING THE NHS DIGITALLY (Tea and Tech Talk)
Wednesday 3rd November 10am to 12 noon
- Using the NHS App
- How to book appointments and get prescriptions online
- A chance to ask questions
DIGITAL HORIZONS – Intro to using a tablet
10th November – 15th December 10am to 12 noon
- 6 week course to learn the basics of using an android tablet or iPAD.
- Come and try for the first time
- Topics include: Using apps, accessing email, communicating and finding information online.
For further information and to register for one or more of these events then call 020 8670 1578 or email firstname.lastname@example.org