Community Tech Support
Typical issues we can assist with include:
- Running updates
- Installing/ uninstalling programs or apps
- Checking anti-virus and security
- Transferring photos and files between devices
- Check for hacking
- Accessing email accounts
- Resetting passwords
- Sending images and other files
- Setting up Skype and other messaging
- Review social media privacy settings
- Advise on software to use
We can’t guarantee being able to solve every problem or fit everyone in but we will have a good go!
* Please note: We cannot accept any responsibility for loss of data or damage at the event – and we will do our best to advise of alternate options if the job is simply too large for the day
*Your safety & privacy is very important to us. All home visits adhere to strict safety guidelines. All of our volunteers are fully DBS checked.