- This event has passed.
Online Shopping Explained (For older people & carers)
June 29, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 2:00 pm on Monday, repeating until June 29, 2020
If you are concerned about getting shopping delivered online, wish to set up an account with a major supermarket or simply have some questions about how to do food shopping online then this session could be for you.
• Go through what you need to create an account and make an order
• Searching for products and booking a delivery slot
• Look at the major supermarkets and which are the easiest to make on order from
• Registering for priority shopping
• Types of payment
• Using phones vs tablets vs computer
• Smaller, local (SE London) alternatives
This is aimed at older people, and adults who are curious about online shopping or wish to make their first shop. This is also useful for carers.
Attendees will also be eligible for a follow on 1 to 1 session to perhaps help set up an account or do a ‘buddy shop.
The session will be delivered using Zoom on 1st and 15th June at 14.00. Other sessions can be arranged if there is demand.
If you are new you using Zoom then we also provide assistance on setting this up and using it. (See our other events)
Pass this on to family members, neighbours and friends.
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions:
email Caspar@clearcommunityweb.co.uk, or call 07523 646 277