- This event has passed.
January 14, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Community Fixing provides 1-2-1 help and assistance with your own devices or laptops. It is a community-based initiative where we try to give you a hand up or help you to troubleshoot things for yourself.
We are there to answer questions, provide quick fixes or advise on any problems you may have with your laptop, mobile phone or tablet. Come on down, get questions answered and problems solved.
Typical issues we can assist with include:
- Running updates
- Installing/ uninstalling programs or apps
- Checking anti-virus and security
- Transferring photos and files between devices
- Check for hacking
- Running backups
- Accessing email accounts
- Resetting passwords
- Sending images and other files
- Setting up Skype and other messaging
- Review social media privacy settings
- Advise on software to use.
We can’t guarantee being able to solve every problem or fit everyone in but we will have a good go!
* Please note: We cannot accept any responsibility for loss of data or damage at the event – and we will do our best to advise of alternate options if the job is simply too large for the day
Pop in at Kingswood Community Shop, 37-38 Seeley Drive, London. SE21 8QR or contact us directly at www.cpct.org.uk/kingswood-community-shop/whats-on
If you or anyone you know would actually like to help out with some of our residents’ questions then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as we are always looking for volunteers.